At MountainView Hospital Medical Associates, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, we are committed to providing exceptional care and putting your well-being as our top priority.
Our clinic is equipped to diagnose musculoskeletal disorders, and provide nonoperative orthopedic and sports medicine services. Our team is here to work with you to manage your pain, symptoms and conditions, to bring you back to good health.
What do we do?
- Accurate diagnosis of musculoskeletal disorders using in-office musculoskeletal ultrasound and EMG test
- Consultation imaging study
- Diagnostic and therapeutic injection
- Referral to physical and occupational therapy with specific prescription and guidance
- Education of injury prevention and return to play
- Evaluation and prescription of brace and orthotics
- Concussion evaluation and management
Common Conditions We Treat
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand pain, injury and arthritis
- Hip, knee pain, injury and arthritis
- Neck and back pain, "disc herniation"
- Pinched nerves
- Sports related injuries
- Any sprain or strain
- Plantar fasciitis, flat foot
- Piriformis syndrome
- Trigger finger